Feb 7, 2009

February - Week 1 *Pic Heavy*

Week 1 - Grandma came to visit & Brandon turns 2 weeks old.

My Mom came to visit! She spent time with Trey and snuggle our newest addition, Brandon. This was the first we had seen her since she lost weight. I am so thankful for all her help while I continued to recover from my c-section. I had a very fast recovery. I was now down to one pain killer in the evening and scrubbing the inside of the fridge between folding laundry. Mom will always be Mom, even after baby becomes a Mommy. I was a bad girl and did not listen when she told me to sit down and let her worry about the cooking, cleaning and toddler care. Bad Brina! I love having my Mommy around, she's the best.

Grandma meets Trey - 7/2007


Grandma and Brandon - 1/2009
Doesn't she look great?!


Trey shows off for Grammy


Sweet Baby Dreams


Brandon meets Brobee


Cutie


Hanging with Daddy. Grandma brought "Fred" the monkey.




*Grandma's Last Day in Dallas*

Lots of snuggles


The morning started with a visit with Christie and Baby Caroline (1 week old)


Visiting Daddy


Lunch at the Purple Cow with Grandma



Playing at the Galleria


Then it was off to the store to spoil Trey. They had so much fun. I love seeing my Mom being physically able to enjoy her Grandchildren. :)





The 5 of us went out for a nice dinner.
Three Generations.


I hated taking my Mom to the airport.


More photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments!