Dec 18, 2008

33 weeks!

We had a bit of a scare this past Sunday and Monday but he's staying cozy for a bit longer. Thank goodness! We had an ultrasound Monday and I got to see those chubby little cheeks. I can not get over how much his profile looks like Trey's but it looks like he may have his Daddy's nose. It does seem Brandon has decided to suddenly float to the top of my uterus and sit footling breech. His head was engaging several weeks early and now he has decided to flip the wrong way?! Silly boy.

Here is a some info. We are currently trying tilts and will begin light/music this weekend. Our next steps will be discussed at my next visit in two weeks. I'm not too worried as only 3% stay breech, we still have plenty of time and I have faith in my Doctor. It is just weird having a baby sit above my belly button! Trey sat very low and sideways before turning to vertex presentation. Brandon has sat fairly low until now but is much more active than Trey.

Now here is what everyone has been waiting for!





He is currently 4.5lbs and they are guessing he will be smaller at birth than my moose. The current guess is 7.5lbs at delivery. I'll take it!

A little more cuteness from Daddy's office last night.




Yes, he is sitting on his brother!

1 comment:

We love reading everyone's comments!