Dec 12, 2008

Sesame Street Live!




Trey and Daddy are going to their first Sesame Street Live show!

I can talk about this because I was so excited that I gave Warren the tickets already. I am horrible when it comes to keeping secrets from Warren and waiting another 2 weeks was not about to happen.

A friend mentioned the other day that Sesame Street Live was coming to town and the timing couldn't be better. Trey LOVES that little red monster and with Brandon's arrival just around the corner I knew they would enjoy having a special "Big Guy" day. Can you believe my little man is moving up to Big Guy status? Secretly, Mommy is going to enjoy having a day of cuddling and napping with her littlest guy. I am bummed to miss Trey's first live show but Daddy and Trey deserve this special time together. I hope they take lots of pictures! Elmo live and they have center stage seats! I think I may be more excited than the boys.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat thing to do. I know that Trey and Daddy will do fine and share their experiences with you. Grandma Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they have an awesome time! I have been thinking about you a lot these day and hope you are doing wonderful! I was hoping to see you at V's party Sunday but I saw you had plans :( Hope to see you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyone's comments!