Jan 18, 2009

Updates and more updates

I thought it was about time I updated the blog. :)

Things have been insane in our house the past few weeks. But, I will begin with baby Brandon updates. Brandon is still breech but we have a final appointment tomorrow morning. At our last appointment he weighed 7.4 lbs! As it currently stands we are scheduled early Tuesday, January 20, for an external cephalic version. If they are unable to turn Brandon or there are complications my doctor will preform a c-section. If all goes well he will induce labor and we will attempt a vaginal delivery.

More info on how an external cephalic version works.

Trey has been doing great! He is getting so big! Yesterday was his half birthday and we spent the afternoon with Helen and Kasen at the park. Can you believe my sweet baby boy is already 18 months? Wow. I have a ton of photos from the past few weeks so I'll have to sort through them and post them soon.


Helen took a ton of photos at the park and has posted them on their blog!


As for Warren and I, we are just trying to get ready for the big day. I have definitely been slowing down not by choice but am very lucky to have such a helpful Hubby. I'll update tomorrow when we know more and hopefully while in the hospital as long as all goes well. :)

1 comment:

We love reading everyone's comments!