Oct 25, 2008

Family Day @ The Dallas Arboretum! - Pic and Video Heavy

We had such a great day today! The 3 1/2 of us went to the Arboretum and spent the day playing in the Flowers and Pumpkins. It was so much fun!! Trey got a lot of attention in his Puppy Costume from other kids and adult alike. He had a fantastic time playing in the straw. Brandon was sweet enough to spend the time sleeping instead of kicking Mommy in the kidneys. He saved it all until we were walking back to the car. Such a sweet baby boy!

Trey was so excited he wore his hat before his morning shower!


Outside waiting for Daddy.


Puppy!


Silly Daddy!


Mommy and Trey


Lost Puppy




Puppy in the Pumpkins


Puppies love to dig!


I gotta dig!!


Puppy and Bump! It's getting HUGE!


We changed out of his costume for lunch but I think he's just as cute in his new overalls!

Reading about Ann Hathaway's Cottage. (Shakespeare's Wife)




Mommy and Trey goofing around!


Duck....Duck....


GOOSE!


His new obsession!


The 3 of us!


Such silly boys!


No Caterpillars were injured in the making of this video!


He happily crawled away once put in the grass....as fast as possible!


On our way out he was blowing Bye-bye kisses to everyone who we passed!


I think he had enough of the camera!


We pulled out and he passed out!


More Photos!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you!! :) I found you on my statcounter and I'm sure glad! teehee! :) It was great seeing you and Trey yesterday! I love your blog, what great pictures! Your right, Trey is the cutest puppy ever! What a cutie! I'm going to link you so I can keep in touch! Hiope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyone's comments!