Oct 29, 2008

Pregnancy and PeePee Updates

I went to the Doctor yesterday. I couldn't take the constant cramps (they were unbearable yesterday morning), morning sickness and inability to walk standing up straight. Brandon looks great! He is smaller than Trey was at 26 weeks but that is perfectly fine in my book seeing as I am the one who has to deliver him. Right now he is measuring in the 50% for 26 weeks but he could hit a huge growth spurt at anytime or he could save it for after he is born. He was also VERY VERY active, my organs could have told you that.

As for Mommy, I'm not feeling so great. Brandon is head down and hitting my pelvis while I walk. Yes, I walk like a cowboy these days. It's actually made worst by the fact our 15 1/2 Month old waddles around behind me. It's just all around painful to move around between the headbutts and the strain on my hips. They did a test yesterday to see if I would go into labor over the next two weeks and it thankfully came back negative. It was suggested I take it easy in the evenings, lift and chase Trey less and work on that dehydration...that was a lot easier the first time around. So in short, this pregnancy is becoming very uncomfortable for Mama but the baby is doing fantastic.

Then their is Trey, we have been working on his potty training since we have been back home. He hates his potty chair which in HIS world is made for storing toys not peepee. Yet, he refuses to wear diapers and clothes for the most part.

He is our little nudist.


BUTT! HE DID MAKE PEEPEE IN THE BIG POTTY STANDING UP!!!!!! Okay, MOST of it went on the floor because he won't aim...I'll add that to Daddy's list of things to teach him. He loves peeing standing up regardless of how hard I try to make him sit down. Sitting has a ton of medical benefits but he has to be just like Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments!