Oct 23, 2008

Hoorray, My Picture Town and Cozi - Reviews

I am a BzzAgent so I will post what I think of new Products and such here on this blog.

Hoorray - Photo Hosting
I personally use and LOVE SmugMug. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them. Having said that, I did give Hoorray a try. I did not like how slow upload was but for a FREE photo host they are doing a pretty good job. I am ordering my free 100 prints and their quality will truly decide if they get a thumbs up or down. Check it our for yourself and be sure to order your own Free 100 prints.


My Picture Town from Nikon
Again I love SmugMug but this site seems nice. Being a Nikon site it definitely gets a thumbs up but I am very curious of the print quality. The lower monthly cost beyond 2GB is a bonus. Check it out!

Cozi - Free Family Calendar
I have used and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Cozi!!! We have actually been using it for over a year. It is such a great way to keep track of who has to be where and it's FREE. You can check it on both online and your computer. It syncs up to your outlook and will email family members of any updates and added events. I could go on and onbut you simply just have to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments!