Nov 3, 2008

Fresh Produce, Halloween Candy, Sales and General Randomness

Your doctor scheduling your 1 Hour Glucose Test for Gestational Diabetes the week after Halloween is just evil! What pregnant woman doesn't want to eat all of the Halloween candy? But, I am guessing living off of candy would be a bad idea. Or maybe I can blow it off till next week, hmm. Luckily, I am craving fresh tomatoes!

I would give anything for a tomato sandwich with a little salt and pepper right now. Anything, even make a roast! That's right, I currently have a Roast in the crock pot. In my book, roast is gross but Warren loves it. He loves meatloaf as well, another huge "EWW!!!" in my book. Hopefully this roast will result in Hubby bringing home Tomatoes for Trey and I!! Yes, Trey wants them too. I asked and he shook his head yes and said "Mato!" Okay, so there is a small possibility that I am using our toddler and roast to get tomatoes.

Now for some Trey randomness!

This is how he was discovered in his crib! He took his shirt off and put it back on right side out but upside down. The collar was on the bottom.


Our handsome boy!


This is his mischievous face.


Busted!! (That's chalk from outside on his pants)



Look who's having a huge sale this month!!!
I received a list of her sales in this month's newsletter, check it out!
Get Ready for the Holidays Sale
**Keep in mind ALL orders must be submitted by December 8th, 2008 to guarantee December 25th arrival!**

November 3rd - 9th, 2008

Check Daily to see that day's Specially Priced Item at up to 50% off!

November 10th-16th, 2008
25% off Your entire purchase when you Purchase 2 or more Mommy Bracelets.
1 use per Customer.
Checkout Code: SeasonsGreetings

November 17th-23rd, 2008
Buy any 3 Items, Receive a $25 Gift Certificate!
Gift Certificate Code will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.

November 24th - 30th, 2008
25% off Any Necklace!
Excludes custom orders.
Checkout Code: joy

December 1st - 8th, 2008
Free shipping!
Checkout Code: holiday

2 comments:

  1. I love tomatoes! For some reason that made me think of fried green tomatoes... those really rock! (What ISN'T good fried?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tomatoes were so good! He even brought home sourdough bread. :D

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyone's comments!